2005 Lexus IS300 Key Fob Remote Programming Instructions
Here are the programming instructions for a 2005 Lexus IS300 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at https://heart-horse.com/ You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family.
This procedure is for the FACTORY INSTALLED keyless entry system
1. Begin with the key out of the ignition.
2. OPEN and UNLOCK the DRIVER'S side door. CLOSE all other doors including the trunk.
3. INSERT the key into the ignition and PULL it out.
4. Locate the driver's side door lock/unlock switch.
5. LOCK and UNLOCK the switch 5 times. Try to pace yourself to 1 second for each LOCK and UNLOCK sequence. (hint: LOCK and UNLOCK = 1 time in 1 second)
6. CLOSE and OPEN the DRIVER'S side door.
7. LOCK and UNLOCK the switch 5 times. Try to pace yourself to 1 second for each LOCK and UNLOCK sequence. You will have 50 seconds to complete steps 7-10 (hint: LOCK and UNLOCK = 1 time in 1second)
8. INSERT the KEY into the ignition.
9. Switch the ignition to ON then OFF TWICE (on is just shy of starting the car)
10. REMOVE the key from the ignition.
11. The door locks will cycle (lock and unlock) to confirm successful entry into programming mode.
12. PUSH and RELEASE the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the first remote you are programming at the SAME TIME (does not matter which remote you program first)
13. As soon as you let go PUSH and HOLD the lock button on the same remote for 2 seconds. The door locks will cycle to confirm successful programming of the remote.
14. Repeat steps 12 and 13 for each additional remote you wish to program. If you have no additional remotes to program proceed to step 15.
15. Close the DRIVER'S side door. Programming is now complete.